WEDNESDAY NIGHTS are BACK!!!
LIKE our facebook page!! https://www.facebook.com/Wednesday-Night-Race-Series-741210892681830/
Yes, it’s back, and we’re continuing to bring you the best weekly series in the GTA. Why is the Albion series so special?
– We have a different course EACH week, accessing 3 starting points within Albion. Courses are about 5km, and you do 3 laps or as many as you can
before a 45 minute cut-off.
– Albion’s trails are the perfect level for all riders, and our unique use of the trails makes it feel different every week!
– The dynamic duo of Mrs. Briochi and Mrs. Meyers are timing this year’s rides, with Corey designing the bulk of the courses.
– Riders don’t have to spend their time in bottlenecks – with 80 riders on average, it’s not congested like some other weekly races.
– We have Pfaff/Apex Race Photography BBQ nights, Pizza nights, and lots of fun extras!
– For 2017, we are back to selling one-day permits, they are $8 each.
Again we welcome Bikesports and Pfaff motors to the sponsor program for 2017. With 2 locations in both Aurora and Newmarket, Bikesports has you covered. Looking for a great new car? Give the amazing guys at Pfaff a call, whether it be a VW, Audi or Porsche! Or, see Jeff every week at the series!
** CASH OR CHEQUE ONLY PLEASE! No VISA
Want to sponsor a BBQ night? Enquire with Sean!
For more information:
**Please Note: Cash or Cheque ONLY!
All event pricing INCLUDES the formidable 13% HST tax, and entry to the park.
For families with 3 or more participants Superfly Racing will offer a discount, enquire about these discounts upon registering or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single event fee - $16 per night / $12 14 & under
Full Series event fee - $170 for the year / $130 14 & under
5:45 PM - Registration and Pre-Riding officially open
7:00 PM - Waves 1, 2 and 3 start 2 minutes apart
For 2017 all riders will need a full citizen permit, or for $8 they can get a one-day permit. Permit info: www.ontariocycling.org